In this article you will read more how to make vegetable pasta salad .
You will need the following ingredients:
- 1/2 lb baby zucchini, halved
- 1/2 lb eggplant, cut into 1/3″-thick rounds
- 1/2 lb red onions, cut into 1/4″-thick slices
- 1/2 lb cellentani or rotini
- 1/2 C basil pesto
- 3 tbsp sliced, dry-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
How to prepare this pasta salad :
- Prepare lightly oiled grill for medium heat (or use grill pan). Coat zucchini, eggplant, and onions on both sides with olive oil spray, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill vegetables (in batches if necessary), turning, until golden brown and tender, about 6 minutes. Transfer to cutting board and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Cook pasta per package directions. Drain and immediately toss in serving bowl with pesto, tomatoes, and grilled vegetables. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with pine nuts.
Enjoy your meal.