Elderberry Syrup Recipe That Can Cure A Cold Or Cure In 3 Days! You’ll Never Get Sick Again!
Although there are many different natural solutions that contain elderberries, in this article we will present you the recipe for elderberry syrup, which has the strongest health-boosting properties.
Natural Remedy For Mild Colds And Flu!
Some recent studies have revealed that black elderberries have the ability to prevent cold and flu and speed up recovery in those who already have them. This is since they are abundant in many essential vitamins such as A and C, which are known to promote the immune system.
In addition to this, Israeli researchers have recently found that the complex sugars discovered in the black elderberries can supply a significant boost to the immune system in the battle against cold and flu. They developed several solutions based on these sugars that can successfully decrease the symptoms of cold and flu. In fact:
“Dr. Madeleine Mumcuoglu, of Hadassah-Hebrew University in Israel discovered that elderberry deactivates the enzyme viruses use to penetrate healthy cells in the lining of the nose and throat. Taken before infection, it prevents infection. Taken after infection, it prevents spread of the infection through the respiratory tract. In a clinical trial, 20% of study subjects reported significant improvement within 24 hours, 70% by 2 Days, and 90% claimed complete recovery in 3 days. On the other hand, subjects receiving the placebo needed 6 days to recover.”
Recipe For Elderberry Syrup!
The following recipe is a mix of dried black elderberries and other extremely healthy components such as ginger, cinnamon, and raw honey that will offer an additional immune boost.
- 2/3 cup of dried black Elderberries (about 3 ounces)
- 3 ½ cups of water
- 1 cup of raw honey
- 2 tbsps. of fresh or dried ginger root.
- 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- ½ tsp of clove powder.
- Pour the water into a pan and add elderberries, cinnamon, ginger and clove powder.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then cover it and lower to a simmer for about 45 minutes (till the liquid has lowered by nearly half). After that, remove it from heat and let it cool for 10 minutes. The next step is to mash the berries thoroughly using a spoon, and then, pour the mixture into a bowl through a strainer.
- Remove of the elderberries and let the liquid cool until it becomes lukewarm. After that, add the honey and stir well.
- Then put the syrup into a pint-sized mason jar, close the cover tightly, and store it in a refrigerator. You should use the treatment within 2 weeks.
- Kids: ½ teaspoon to 1 teaspoon daily.
- Adults: ½ tablespoon to 1 tablespoon daily.
- If you have a cold or influenza, take the normal dose every 2-3 hours till the symptoms vanish.