Many people nowdays are faceing with Spider Veins problem. It’s very common to appear on ankles, legs and on face with purple, blue or red color. In many researches is proven that 45% of women and 55% men are dealing with this problem in their lifetime.
The most important is to understand what causes this problem in order to reduce the risk of getting Spider Veins.The five most common causes are :
- Standing for prolonged period of time
- Continuous dosage of contraceptive drugs
- Blood circulation issues or clotting
- Imbalance in hormones
Before rushing to a physician, what one must understand is that it is not an incurable disease. So instead of high priced medications that may have side effects, give these priceless, easy to make and harmless DIYs a try.In this article there are seven remedies which can help to reduce or totally cure this issue.
Lemon Essential oils
It has known properties of strengthening blood vessels’ capillary walls, with an added advantage of tightening the skin.
- Just mix a few drops (2-3) of lemon oil with oil of your choice; coconut, almond, olive oil.
- Massage the affected area with the mixture few times daily
An anti-inflammatory substance having natural astringent’s properties, witch hazel shrinks the problem causing veins. Volatile oils and tannins in it help does the magic. In order to prepare this remedie you need to simply soak a cotton ball in witch hazel and apply it on spider veins for best results.
Apple Cider Vinegar
With its great anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, antibiotic and anti-viral properties, Apple Cider Vinegar is used for almost all the home remedies I know of. As for problem in question, one can have it eaten or as an ointment.
- Soak a cotton cloth in ACV and wrap it around the suffering area, leave it for about 20-25 minutes, and simply rinse it off. The vinegar will help shrink the veins and give relief to burning or itching sensation that you might have.
- Alternatively, take a tablespoon full, mix it with 1 tablespoon of honey, dissolve in water and have this yummy drink thrice daily.
Used as a home remedy for numerous problems, ginger possesses a well-known reputation as a healing agent. In the spider veins’ case, its blood thinning property is responsible to get rid of clotting in veins. Take it as a tea or spice in your meals, and you will love its long term benefits.
It speeds up your blood circulation; with glowing skin as an added bonus. Just mix a few drops with olive, almond, coconut oil, or lemon oil and apply smoothly on skin few times a day.
Horse chestnuts seeds
Take 250mg of horse chestnut seeds internally. Or just dilute its one part with witch hazel 10 parts to apply on affected area.
You will need 40 mg of extract Ginkgo Bilobato to be put directly on the veins. Capillary walls will be strengthened and a significant boost in blood circulation will be achieved.
Other advices to reduce the Spider Veins problem are:
- Regular exercise and a clean diet is the foremost tip to improve blood circulation.
- Same postures for a lengthy time are harmful, don’t keep sitting or standing continuously for long hours.
- Curry leaves, turmeric, cayenne pepper helps regulate blood flow; have these spices as a part of regular diet.
- Tiring legs with high heels is another cause of spider veins; try to avoid them as much as possible.
- Yoga poses sarvangasana, for example, helps elevate legs, try to include these in regular workout routine.
- Compression stockingsare of much importance if one does a job that asks for standing for longer periods.